New Online Banking
We are excited to announce a whole new way for you to access your accounts online, pay bills, transfer funds and much more. With this upgrade you will now be able to receive paperless statements and email alerts about your account, and a brand-new feature that allows you to design your page with your favorite view to easily manage your account. Your User ID and password will remain the same as before the upgrade.
What Changes Can I Expect in Online Banking?
- On your first access to the new site, we will ask that you enroll your account in the new, more user friendly Multifactor Authentication process. What is Multifactor Authentication? When it comes to our members' financial information, KSCFCU is committed to providing the most protection possible. Due to FFIEC requirements (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council) using government approved authentication methods, this heighten security can help ensure that your personal information is protected. You will be asked a series of personal security questions, select a passphrase and an individual image to identify your account login. It is important to safely store these credentials for future reference. For more information about Multi-Factor Authentication, CLICK HERE.
- You will have the ability to personalize the look of your Home Landing page, with options of which screens you utilize most often. To customize your Home page go to "Your Preferences", "Member Preferences" and select what items are your favorites. Options available are Account Summary, Transfer Status, Loan Status, Bill Payment History, Alerts, News Channel, Weather by Zip Code and Stocks.
- Under the "Notifications" tab you can elect to receive email notifications for a variety of different things. E-lerts will allow you to set up emails for changes in your balance or when a certain check number clears and several other options. Be aware though, if you select the option "Cancel all Notifications" this will cancel your Estatement also. If you wish to continue recieving an E-statement, you will need to go to "Your Preferences" , "Estatement Selection" to opt back into Estatements.
- Changes Effective December 11, 2013 New Users and Existing Users may select their own personalized User ID, rather than using the default account number as it has always been. This will provide additional security to protect your account information. It is not required to change your User ID if you do not wish too.
Changes Effective December 11, 2013:
The new Password Standards require your password to be 8 to 15 characters and must contain a minimum of 3 of the following character types:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters
What Changes Can I Expect in BillPay?
Your new BillPayer product is powered by CheckFree and several new features that we are sure you will enjoy. Popmoney is a new feature that allows you to "Pay Other People" anywhere, anytime, using only the recipient's email address, mobile phone number or bank account. Here are a few items you should be aware of at this time:
Important Information for Scheduling Payments Click Here
- All payee information that you currently have set up on your account will be converted to the new CheckFree system. It is a good idea to review all payee information, verifing from current bills, the payment address, account number. CheckFree does process payments differently than the previous BillPay processor and does verify payee address and account number formating. If your converted data does not meet the criteria of that merchant your BillPay payment may be sent by check rather than electronic. PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO VERIFY THE CURRENT PAYEE INFORMATION IS SET UP.
- Most importantly, all payee history will not be converted to the new system. Your payee information will be available but the history of prior payments will not. You will have access to your account history and statements that will display the payments made from billpay but not Payment History screen data currently in PCU.
Learn with Jenny how to best utilize some of the new features. Watch the following videos for step by step instructions:
Enroll In MFA(Multi Factor Authenication)
Watch this short video all about Online BillPayer
Any current payees that you have already set up will be converted and available to begin paying bills right away. Although, due to the conversion process bill paying will NOT be available until the end of the day, Wednesday, November 14. Click on the image below to view a short video!